Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

How to make Windows 7 is Genuine

Just for share :) In the past I did try a version of Windows Seven Ultimate Release to Market (RTM), but can only be used a few months. Because too want to use Windows solution to this end I was granted my wish. And after surfing the blogs and forums to visit in the end I have crack to make Windows Seven into Genuine (Full Version).



 

For the crack can be taken here






For the steps:

    
* After installation windows seven is complete, run the crack that we downloaded earlier
    
* After a crack running restart your computer / laptopAnd the result of Windows you have changed from who is actually pirated and has now become a Genuine (original).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How about this post ? I will thank if you share your opinion here :)